OHCOW publishes a variety of materials: general handouts, technical information sheets, workbooks and software.
You may view these information materials online or download a copy to view later.
General handouts: For general audiences.
Technical information sheets: These sheets are intended for use by certified representatives and Joint Health and Safety Committees.
Workbook & Handbooks: Designed to provide Joint Health and Safety Committees with tools to solve workplace problems.
Occupational Health Toolkits and Apps: Provides Joint Health and Safety Committees with tools to solve workplace problems
View presentations and recordings on a variety of OHS topics of interest:
2015 RSI Plus Awareness Day – View the entire event or choose from the following individual session recordings
- Designing an MSD (Musculoskeletal discomfort) App
- Safe Lifting
- To sit or not to sit – that is the question
- Planning Your Next Step; The Brain’s Connection with Movement
- Documenting the Physical Demands of Work: OHCOW’s PDD Handbook
- Upper Limb Musculoskeletal Disorders
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site. OHCOW assumes no responsibility for how the information is used.
You need Adobe Reader in order to view PDF files.