Part of the OCC-COVID Webinar Series
Winter is upon us, cases are rising, a new variant has arrived. Control measures are more critical than ever.
Let’s review what we can do!
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
• Tracking the Storm – Current Numbers and What They Tell Us
Ryan Imgrund, Biostatistician
• Tools in the Toolbox: CO2 Monitoring and Risk Calculators
Dr. Kevin Hedges, Occupational Hygienist, Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers (OHCOW)
• Deploying the Anti-airborne Engineering Controls of Ventilation, Filtration and UVGI
David Elfstrom, Professional Engineer
• Masks Matter More Than Ever: Finding the Perfect Fit
Dr. Jennifer McDonald, Physiatrist
• What Else Can We Do Individually and Collectively to Make a Difference?
A Panel Discussion
Comments are closed.