Escalating Advice for Communicating, Cleaning, Handwashing, Ventilating, Distancing, Screening, and Masking Based on Your Region’s COVID-19 Infection Situation
This page provides a tool to determine your local infection risk and corresponding tips for COVID-19 prevention in non-healthcare workplaces.
- based on Public Health Ontario published** COVID-19 reported case counts
- graphs the 14-day rolling count divided by population for a rate per 10000 in each Public Health region
- regional infection risk levels are classified into 5 categories (coloured bands)
- escalating set of tips, based on risk, to protect your workplace from COVID-19
- plus daily summary Regional Risk Table At A Glance
Comments are closed.