Mayday, Mayday Workplace Mental Health Series 2020
Mayday, Mayday is an internationally recognized cry for help, and Mayday itself celebrates the contribution of workers the world over, both of which apply to the critically important subject of Workplace Mental Health, especially as we all strive to cope with the impact of the current global pandemic. This 5 week series will draw speakers from across Ontario and beyond to highlight and share solutions to Workplace Mental Health, Stress & Injury Prevention with consideration for both the new, and (hopefully soon) restored, "normal".
To view Videos and more information from past sessions, click here.
1. Covid-19 & Psychological Health & Safety in Healthcare
Friday, May 1, 2020
2. Survey Savvy - Choosing the right Tool
Friday, May 8, 2020 1:30pm - 3:00pm
3. Research Review on Bullying, Law & Mental Injury Prevention
Friday, May 15, 2020 1:30pm - 3:00pm
4. International Approaches to Stress & Injury Prevention
Friday, May 22, 2020 1:30pm - 3:00pm
5. Worker Pandemic Experience & MH Working from Home