Marking World Cancer Day this webinar was presented as part of the OCC-Disease Prevention webinar series, providing insight into the latest on cancer risks, workplace factors, prevention strategies and how they might relate to you, your family or colleagues.
Making the Case for Occupational Cancer:
- Understanding Work-relatedness; How (and why) to make the Link, Michelle Tew, Occupational Health Nurse
- Exposure Assessment is Key, Masood Ahmed, Occupational Hygienist
- Recognizing common carcinogens e.g. Diesel, Kevin Hedges, Occupational Hygienist
- Capturing Collective Wisdom, JP Mrochek, USW Worker Advocate
- Extrapolating the Knowledge & the Science, Shirly Yan, Occupational Hygienist
Comments are closed.