If you have an injury or disease that you believe is related to your work, you can contact the OHCOW clinic nearest you. Our inter-disciplinary team of occupational physicians, occupational nurses, ergonomists, industrial hygienists and client service coordinators will investigate your condition and provide an opinion regarding whether or not your health problem is work-related.
Please note that OHCOW does not address the following issues:
- Acute treatment or ongoing medical care
- Non work-related health problems
- Fitness for work or modified work determinations
- Musculoskeletal problems from more than 10 years ago
- Pre-1990, FEL or NEL level of disability appeals or reassessments
- WSIB case management
- Disability Claims (i.e. CPP, STD, LTD, EI, ODSP)
You can refer yourself to OHCOW. Family doctor referral is not required.
OHCOW is a not-for-profit clinic, funded by the Prevention Office of the Ministry of Labour.
There is no charge for our services.
To begin the referral process, please contact the clinic nearest you.