As we approach National Protect Your Hearing Month, you are invited to a free webinar on September 28. Join Warren Clements of WSPS and Mike Russo of IHSA, two representatives from Ontario’s Occupational Disease Action Plan, as they present information to help you prevent noise in the workplace.
- the health effects of noise and the problem in Ontario
- how to assess noise in your workplace
- controlling noise at work to prevent exposure
- examples of how other workplaces have controlled noise at work.
Brought to you by Ontario’s Health & Safety System Partners:
- Infrastructure Health & Safety Association
- Ministry of Labour
- Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers
- Public Services Health & Safety Association
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
- Workplace Safety North
This event may be eligible for BCRSP CM point. See BCRSP web site at www.bcrsp.ca for CM criteria.
You register on the PSHSA website here: https://www.pshsa.ca/product/recognizing-evaluating-and-controlling-noise-hazards-in-the-workplace-september-28-2018-from-1100am-to-1200pm-webinar