As we approach World Hearing Day (March 3, 2018), you are invited to a free webinar on March 1 with Marc Cousineau, Ministry of Labour Provincial Hygienist as he provides an overview of Regulation 381 – Noise. Whether you are an employer, worker, supervisor, joint-health and safety committee member or health & safety representative, learn about the requirements of this recent (2016) regulation as they apply to every provincially-regulated workplace in Ontario.
Brought to you by Ontario’s Health & Safety System Partners
- Public Services Health & Safety Association
- Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers
- Infrastructure Health & Safety Association
- Ministry of Labour
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
- Workplace Safety North
This event may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See BCRSP web site at https://www.bcrsp.ca for CM criteria.
The Webinar will be held on March 1, 2018 from 11:00am to 12:00pm and is free of cost.