Date: April 25, 2018
As we approach International Noise Awareness Day you are invited to a free webinar on April 25 with John Oudyk, as he provides five basic steps for doing something about noise in the workplace.
Anyone interested in preventing noise exposure in the workplace (exposed workers, joint-health and safety committee members or health & safety representatives, supervisors and employers), should tune in.
John will discuss the following:
- Step 1: Deciding if the noise is too loud
- Step 2: Identifying and describing noise sources
- Step 3: Can we make it quieter considering controls?
- Step 4: Does everyone know this noise can affect their health?
- Step 5: Do the controls work?
For more information, click here.