Spring into ACTion 2021
Fri, 16 Apr 2021
Spring into ACTion Health & Safety Forum
Informative, Effective, Applicative
- Worker Experience Pandemic Survey - John Oudyk, OHCOW
- Tools for Mental Health during COVID - Troy Winters, CUPE
- COVID Long-Haulers: Perspectives from the Patient Experience and the Medical Community - Chandra Pasma & Dr. Pravesh Jugnundan
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Safely - Todd Irick, OHCOW
- Workshop/Break-Out Sessions
- Knowledge Mobilization & Activism - Lessons from COVID, SARS & Asbestos-Free Canada - Led by Special Guest Alec Farquhar
Who should attend?
Everyone is welcome.
This conference will benefit all workers.
Friday, April 16, 2021
Welcome 9:45 a.m.
Closing Remarks 2:30pm
ODLC Health & Safety and Environment Committee, ODLC Education Committee
OHCOW Local Advisory Committee
Pre-Registration on Zoom is required:https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMucOivpjkoHdT9OZvGIan6XFVCcrkRrt7E