Planning and Information Management Coordinator
Salary: Between $60,000 to $80,000
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Planning and Information Management Coordinator (PIMC) has responsibility for providing communications and administrative support for the Leadership group and the Board of Directors. The communication of prevention knowledge and information is an integral component of the position as well as the Prevention System as a whole.
PLANNING AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (PROVINCIAL OFFICE)
- Coordinating information and knowledge management
- Coordination of information, documents, tools and resources to stakeholders
- Coordination of knowledge transfer using the appropriate channels such as: website, electronic newsletters, SharePoint, social media, webinars and to populate these with appropriate content.
- Coordination and monitoring of the planning and implementation process
- By providing support to the Board and Leadership group.
- Coordination of internal and external reporting
- Coordination of relevant information for internal and external stakeholders including quarterly and annual reports and plans.
Development and maintenance of accountability documentation
- Updating of policies and procedures and the development of reports as required.
- Strategic and operational support for the Board of Directors
- By providing appropriate information as required.
- Representing OHCOW externally
- Such as on external working groups committees with stakeholders, community and prevention system partners.
Essential job specific knowledge and skill requirements, which an employee in the job must have to fully perform all responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and related training/education in communications, public/business administration and information management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a communications, planning and information management role.
- Excellent planning, analytical and writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge management skills to determine what key information is most important for various audiences and what form of communication will have the greatest impact.
- Excellent knowledge in use of:
- Advanced software skills including Microsoft products such as Office, CRM, and Dynamics
- Website development and maintenance and social media applications.
- Project Management
- Creative and design skills
- Including use of software such as Adobe Premier Pro and InDesign
- Proficiency in accessibility compliance
We offer a comprehensive compensation package and opportunities for professional development. If you meet these requirements and are looking for a rewarding career, please forward your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format, in confidence to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 18, 2017. Please ensure you reference OHCOW PIMC in the subject line.
OHCOW is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. OHCOW welcomes applications from persons of diverse backgrounds applying for the position.
No phone calls please. We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.